Monday, April 19, 2004

First Entry...

Haha..thanks to my cousin Ikay (who is currently obsessing over some guy named Homer..haha!), I now have one of these online journals. It's been ages since I had one of these. I think I was in 1st year high school when I last wrote something in my journal. Written on its cover was "CENSORED". Yeah right. I always caught my two sisters reading them. HAH! So I read theirs too. Reciprocity. So I guess this time, the only difference is that my journal's out in the open. So why am I starting this onlime thingie? It's summer vacation and I have nothing to do. A year ago, I would have been anticipating this summer vacation and plan out everything I should do like tennis lessons MWF, driving lessons, TTHS. Well, last year, like all the other summers of my entire life, I did plan it..but that time I was to frikking lazy that I didn't do a thing. Haha. I'm now 19...already too old not to know how to drive.

What a boring first entry. Haha. I'd be amazed if you'd even reach this part. So I'll tell more about me to make this thing longer. FYI: I'm STILL obsessing over Incubus. I'm just so happy that my barkada and my cousins share this obsession. If not for them, I would have gone crazy. I swear. Well..I've gone crazy actually..but with these people around, being crazy's not so bad because all of us have gone nuts already. See, it was my ultimate dream to meet Brandon Boyd. But never in wildest imagination did I think that I would actually meet him. But if I did..what happened was beyond what I was wishing for. I actually talked to him face to face and we shared a moment. There was verbal AND physical contact. I think there was also spiritual?! Hahaha! Gawwwddd...1 month later and I can still recall that day: March 11, 2004. Well.. I wouldn't want to narrate the story here. It's better if I tell the story live...with visuals. Haha. Hayy... Wow. Thinking about that day just made me high...again. And I think about that day so many times a day. I actually do not need any herbal stuff to make me high! Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home