Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas

I didn't realize the reach of my blog...and I read a couple of my entries on this page alone..and there are some pretty embarrassing stuff. Haha. And I also realized my blog is very angsty...so for the holidays..none of that.

Well, I haven't posted in a really long time, and unlike my last post, I'm free as a bird. I'm not doing anything, and haven't been doing anything for weeks now. I kinda miss the busy life, but I'm grateful I have this free time during the holidays. Got everyone in the office gifts that I wrapped myself (and they were BEAUTIFULLY WRAPPED ah), and I'm excited to open my Christmas presents on Christmas day.. Well that's weird cos I'll be in Singapore on Christmas..I dunno how that would work, but all I know is I don't wanna open my presents yet. Hehe. I got a lot!!! I love gifts! I love Christmas!!!

Okay..since I'm not doing anything I can leave the office early. Yehh! Okay..so..see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home