Friday, March 24, 2006

Rent!

It's been a gazillion years since I saw a musical. I enjoyed Rent. I liked the songs. I like Rosario Dawson's voice than the original, I must say. The story of course about love and friendship is very touching and inspiring. Faceless people were heard in the songs. It was set in New York more than a decade ago but the issues are still here and maybe still here to stay. Hay nako. I think I've read too much for my economic development subject, plus V for Vendetta is still haunting me. It's depressing. But I like Rent, don't get me wrong. I'm just not in the mood to blog about the issues it tackles.

Seeing it brought me back to the time when I wanted to make movies. Talaga nga naman!!!

But I would really really really like to see it on broadway. Take me to New York now!!! I miss the theater, I guess. There are so many things I wanna see: Wicked, The Lion King, Les Miserables, Cats. Arghh!!!

I think I'll be needing my dose of my artfilms, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home