Monday, April 17, 2006

Bored to Death...

This will be the third week of me doing nothing...

I'm just not in the mood to even update my blog..but here goes...

Holy Week was OOOOOOKKKAAAYYYY. Our trip to supposedly to Macau then Hong Kong then Korea then Pagudpod ended up at home. Sheesh. Life's a bitch. But ohwell.

Monday, I stayed at home and bummed. Worked out a bit. Watched LOTR, The Fellowship of the Ring, Extended Version.

Tuesday, the continuation of the LOTR saga. Two Towers.

Wednesday, stayed at home again.
I didn't know what to do so I jogged, did pilates and then went swimming. That would be good, but I ate so much that all the work I did were useless.

Thursday,
I went to Quezon City. Met up with Marga, Toni and Abby then went to STC. Hayy.. I missed STC. Going back was fun. The teachers didn't change one bit. They're still the teachers who punished us with loads of homeworks and quizzes. It was fun seeing them again. They kept praising us and telling us they're so proud of us, wishing us luck in our future endeavors. Hayy..STC. Then we took a picture of the board where Ate Joan was being congratulated for being the bar topnotcher. Hayy.. Theresians..we're all just brilliant. Then Marga, Abby and I went to Greenhills. We're just happy that Marga could use her car so we went for a little roadtrip. We were supposed to catch a movie but my mom had to go home so we just ate in CPK. Sarrap! Marga was a little scared driving home so I drove us home. Saya ng may koche talaga. Thursday night, went to Saguijo with Zaza. Got a little drunk. I mean...wtf was I gonna do?! Sheesh. I'm actually getting tired of the whole indie music scene. Hearing that kind of music every weekend is driving me crazy. Met the Rodriguez boys and all the other "boys" and weren't really in the mood for any of that. Bleh.


Friday. Bisita Iglesia. First time we did this in our family history. I didn't object to it because I wanted to get out of the frikkin house. It turned out to be quite fun. Saw all those churches I've never been to and it was a learning experience. My dad knows so much so he became our tour guide. He knew all the stories of the churches we visited. It's ironic that I've never gone to those churches. My favorite, I have to say is the San Sebastian Church, which was designed by Mr. Eiffel. Yes..that dude who did the Eiffel Tower in Italy. I bet you didn't know that, huh? It was amazing. Then went to Dampa for dinner. I ate soooo much I couldn't breathe.

Saturday. Haayyy!!! Went to ATC to watch Tristan and Isolde. It was an OOKKKAAAYYY movie. I wasn't moved or anything. I dunno why. Saw Bryanboy, by the way. Haha!!! He was cute with his LV bag. Blah.

Sunday. Easter Sunday. Went to The Rositas in Ayala Greenfields and their huge mansion. Played In Between with my sisters, Tricia, my mom and Tita Chona and Mama. Won 35 bucks. It was fun. Then played the Family Computer. It was funny. I missed B-Wings. B-Wings without the wings looked like a frikking penis. Amazing how phallic symbols are everywhere and we don't even know it. Then went home.

Now it's Monday. I'm doing nothing again. Shit. It's course card day. I'm not getting mine because I'm not in the mood. Hahhh! So I'll play tennis in the club instead. Bleh...

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!?!? di ko talaga alam na may eiffel tower sa italy... ang alam ko sa france yun eh...

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Edelicious said...

Haha! Dang..nabobo na ako. Nabasa ko nga..katamad baguhin...sigeeeeeeee!!!

OA ka talaga Ate Erin..OA..

Tenenenen.

Im boredddd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home