Friday, April 07, 2006

I am done!! Well..almost. No more tests, no more papers!!! Woohoo!!! I'll worry about thesis next term. For now.. I'm free!!!

Summer's looking pretty bright for me so far. Although there are no plans of getting out of the country or even going on vacation anytime after Holy Week...I'll have a lot of time to do a lot of things. I'm currently working on Sige Prod. I hope to get us really good gigs. We're lucky, I got us a spot on Country Steak (April 21 and 28) and Gweillo's (May 13). We're still regular on Corik's every Saturday. It's a little problematic in Corik's..but we have a lot of plans. Hopefully everything will work out as planned.

I got a call from a company and another offer to do something. Hehe.. I don't wanna give out the details yet. Baka maudlot. I hope I'll get them both. That would just be super.

Also, this summer time, I swear to shed off unwanted flabs. I just can't find the Pilates DVD!!! I've been looking for it for days and it is nowhere to be found. Wahh!! I want my Pilates DVD!!!

Hayy...I'm loving this break... LOTR Marathon is so fun! I'm in Two Towers already. Hehehehe!!! Exciting!

***EVENTOLOGIST FOR HIRE. IF YOU NEED HELP ORGANIZING YOUR PARTIES (PERSONAL, FOR YOUR ORG, ETC.), FUNDRAISERS, ETC...I'M HERE! :) CONTACT ME.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Edelicious said...

yeh..sa prod, sa workout..lahat! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home