Friday, July 23, 2004

Break-Ups

I just learned minutes ago that Ate Erin and her boyfriend just broke up, for good. Since she's in the States now, I can't really talk to her. She never really talks about her relationship to any of us so I don't exactly know what went wrong. I just talked to her boyfriend of 3 long years, if I'm not mistaken and well, I got his side of the story. I have yet to get Ate Erin's but then again, based on my conversation, I don't need to. While hearing Jan talk about why they called it off, I almost felt like crying. I mean, he's been very good my sister and I'm very well aware of that. He's also a good friend to me and to my siblings. He's just one great guy I think that any girl would be proud of to introduce to her family. He has become part of the family! He's one of the pioneers of the PTF!!! Well I'm sure this will pass. It might take quite a long time but we're good. It's not that we're never talking ever again! He's actually one of those few people who gave me good advice when I needed it and I can tell he's a very sweet person.

Oh well. I never thought they'd ever break up because they're so different but they've become so perfect for each other. But then again I think that's how life is. Sure it's not everyday you meet a person you have a great connection with but that's not how it works. It's a very comoplicated thing. It's just very hard to understand how two people who've spent so much time with each other could just simple fall out of love. In a relationship, it's important that the people involved are in love. For sure, they still love each other, but seems like they're not in love. There's just a big difference. Yeah right..like I know what I'm talking about!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home