Thursday, June 17, 2004

Feeling Ecstatic!

So! I went to the Linkin Park concert last night! The concert was cut short I think because the crowd was gonna blow, but hey..that was Linkin Park. I was in the front row..which was meant to be..but the people went really crazy. Jumping up and down in unison was amazing. Well forget the BO of the person in front of me, the pushing, the sweating..it was cool. Not to mention there were a lot of cute guys around, I mean a lot! Hehe.. I didn't mean to boyhunt. It's just that they're everywhere! Which by the way is not a normal thing. It's good to know there are still a lot of good looking boys around.

Waiting for the concert to begin wasn't so bad. People were calm..but when the lights went out, the pushing start, the screaming of course. When Linkin Park came out, I knew it was gonna get worse. But I know I'd do it all over again if they came back. But I will make sure, I'll meet and greet them. Damn! I should've used my LP Underground ID...stoopid girl...

Friday night..Unexpectedly, I saw Ben Jelen. Really great musician. Knows how to play the piano, the vilon and the guitar plus, a singer. A real musician. Then we went to see an artfilm. Haha. That was hilarious. That day, I only had 3 hours of sleep so I was up for more than 24 hours. Then that movie. That French film. That was probably one of the most boring movies of all time. Kuya Nono said to me before that no matter how boring a movie is, he never falls asleep. But he slept on that movie. That's how bad it is. Haha!

But it was okay. Got to spend time with my cousins. I love spending time with my cousins. When we're together, we never run out of things to talk about. Corny jokes are always part of the program. And! We talk about mind-boggling stuff, philosophical shit or even shallow things. That's how far we'd go. From music to movies to books to our childhood experiences..blah.. We now have our own club. It's like this exclusive thingie that only smart people like us can enter. It's called the Pink Table Federation (PTF). We are pioneers of this federation and surprisingly, our founder is my cousin from my mother's side. Kenneth. Hehe. This will probably legacy we will pass on to our kids and our grand kids. IMMORTALITY! Hehe..

I also spent time with the goddesses. It's been a while since we were complete. We've updated ourselves with everything and that includes our lovelives. For most of us, it was non-existent so instead, we talked about boys. (If we stuck with the love life term..there wouldn't be anything to talk about. Haha!) Well as for me, my brother's friend, a really huge flirt began to text me last week. At first I thought it was just the typical hi-how-are-you. The next thing I know, we've exchnaged more than a hundred messages. My friends always tell me that I should entertain these things because everything will start with flirting, right? So yeah I did. But after a few days, I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. I mean, sure he was like my ultimate crush when I was, what.. 1st year high school! That's like 6 years ago! It's cute though because now, he's flirting with me. But the thing is, the more that I talk to him, the more I'm convinced that it was all just a crush. Besides, he's not cute now. In fact, he's big. Really big. And the more that I'm convinced he's one big loser. Haha. Bamboleo days, he kept making all these side comments to Kuya Nono about how cute if we dated and shit but it will be awkward because he's friends with my brother. Duh! Well yeah, I'm flattered..but really..DUH! I know, DUH is such a big word..hehe..but that's all I can say. DUH! DOI! Now, he has a girlfriend and he's texting me because he's bored, his girlfriend is asleep..all that shit. As much as I want to tell him to just wake his girlfriend up, I don't want to do that because he's friends with my brother, and his mom is friends with my mom. What's so frikking annoying is the way he wants my family to know that we're texting. "Hey my mum says hi to your mum." "Say hi to your sisters for me." Again...DOI! And when I told him my Mom was surprised to know that we're texting, he goes "Baket di ba nila alam na nagtetext tayo? Ü" So I went "Baket? Hindi ko naman sinasabe sa kanila sino mga katext ko eh. Why, do you?!" Urgh! I hate it. I'm like his girl toy now..text-me-when-you're-bored. DOI DOI DOI! Sure, it's nice that someone texts you and asks you how your day is but him and me..just won't work and I won't work it out. He even wants us to do something together, which I said "Sure!" just to be nice. Well, it's boxing..and I've been wanting to try that..so I guess saying yes to that wasn't just because I was being nice. Haha. So the verdcit of my friends?! Is he in or out?

I didn't really need their advice on this one, we think alike when it comes to this stuff, and all of us said..HE's OUT. I'm not a master in the art of flirting so I guess with him, I was able to practice. Haha!

I had a good weekend. I got to spend time with my friends and family. I got tickets for the LP concert, and I was able to buy 4 cd's! I got Ben Jelen, Hoobastank, Jamie Cullum (a new, young jazz musician who also plays the piano) and The Calling. A new bunch to play on my component over and over again. So I saw Chester, Mike, Phoenix, Rob and Brad bring it on yesterday, had a great time, and Ben Jelen upclose. So I'm ecstatic again. The feeling I haven't felt for a while now..and I love this feeling! Wow..it's like all those negative vibes are gone...well maybe temporarily..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home