Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Crazy Dancing

Mama's 70th birthday was celebrated, Saturday. Wow. 2 parties back to back! I had a great time. We danced all night with 60's music. It was really fun. I always thought I didn't know how to dance. I mean like, you can make me sing or do a monologue but dancing in public is just not my thing, choreographed dancing, that is. (Btw, Bamboleo wasn't my idea!). I guess that's just me. But dancing when everyone else is dancing is cool with me. My in-laws, Tricia and Jan were there and I think for the first time ever, I saw Tricia looked like a complete moron (and so did I), but clearly having fun. She kept doing the Itien dance that's just all butt. It was funny. I liked dancing to the 60's music. I didn't know the dance steps but I just did what everyone else was doing. Haha. And before we left, Tita Ruby's friend told me I was the best among all of us. REALLY?! And when I was watching her dance with her hubby, she was good! So that just makes the whole thing even better. Haha. That's new. That's probably one of the complements I'll never ever forget. But I'm still not for choreographed dancing.

I saw my second cousins that night. There's some tension between some of them and some of us. I've just had it with them. I'm not the type who'll just shut up but I'm also not the type to cause any comotion. I'll do it like I'm not doing anything to them. I'll just be my normal self. Then little by little, they'll realize, they shouldn't have messed with me. But I still don't get their problem. We used to be close but then they started to say stuff behind our backs. We're family for crying out loud! But since they're doing that to us, they'll regret ever doing that. Oh and yeah..the way she just wore that pleated skirt was just really bad. Miguel was right when he implied she looked like a majoret. Haha! I'll show her how to do it. Haha..

Almost a week has passed and what I did in Kuya's party's finally starting to sink in. Why do I feel embarrassed all of a sudden? Is it because I caused some of them terrible headaches and allergies? Haha. I really had a good time and I'd do it again. But but but...why do I feel like I shouldn't have done some of the things I did? Ahh..I really don't care. I'm still happy with my new crush. Hahaha!!! Gawwddd..Rain delay. My Marketing test today was postponed. Freaking rain delay. One of the things I'll probably never understand is.. Why is it that when classes have been suspended, the sun starts to shine?! What's up with that?! It's a good thing I guess, since I haven't really studied yet. But what's the point? It's the same thing.. I'll fall asleep while reading anyway. Haha.. Feeling good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home