Monday, September 13, 2004

The Day After

This morning when I woke up, I was shocked to see myself lying on the floor with Janet. I looked around my room and Ida, Abby and Toni were also asleep. Oh yes. The "party". Haha! We got really stoned last night and my memory of it is a blur. I looked at myself and I was also suprised to see how I changed myself. I was in my swimsuit, as far as I can remember, how I changed to dry clothes...well maybe I'll never figure it out. It was cold. I decided to get out of the room. It was only 6 o'clock in the morning. What time I slept, I can't say.

I went to the TV room and just sat there for a few moments. I was trying to remember what happened last night, and it was almost impossible. The last time I can recall was when we were having tea in the kitchen. Cez and Sheilla were still here and I remember spilling some on myself. I remember it being hot, but I was so numb, I didn't feel a thing. Then that was that. I can't recall if I walked Cez and Sheilla out of the house. Then I felt a little tired and I felt like throwing up. But I just sat there. Turned on the TV to see if the US Open has started already. But it didn't. I spent a few minutes surfing and I ended up with Ed in Etc. I didn't really know what was happening. I was just staring at the TV while the story unfolds, but I didn't care. I was just there. I knew that what I was experiencing was a hang over.

I probably did sooooo many humiliating stuff last night that I don't ever want to remember, but the bad part is that they caught it on video. MAN!!! I saw the ones Ate Erin took and it's really hard to look at but at the same time it is really funny. The good thing when you're drunk is that you can't really control yourself from doing or saying things. Everything just seems to come out naturally. The bad thing is that after that, you worry what stupid things you did and said. Goodness..my mind's not totally functioning yet!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home