Saturday, September 04, 2004

What's Another Day?

One term has passed and here I am, enjoying my two weeks off from school..or am I? I watched About A Boy last night and the replay this morning and I feel a little bit like Hugh Grant's character there. I'm such a bum! My day is filled with things to do but it has become a routine. Eat breakfast: 1 unit. Watch the TV: 3 units. Surf the net: 3 units..blah blah. And if I'm lucky and there's a car here, I'll go to the gym or play tennis, which makes about 3 units too. Like he said, his day is filled with things to do, only that it didn't mean anything. And I'm getting "melodramatic" (a term they used in the movie so frequently).

Unfortunately for today, I can't play tennis since Ate Erin took the car and went to look for "work". Oh yeah..work. Dad's been trying to get her ass out of the house. Well. Ate Erin's ass is usually out of the house. In school (?), with her boyfriend somewhere in Metro Manila. I dunno where the hell they go. So while waiting for her to arrive, I'm here patiently chatting with Sugar via YM about movies, cars, whatever while listening to my mp3's. Wow. So this is a day with me. Fun fun fun.

I woke up late today. Usually, I wake up at 8am but today I woke up with the realization that the clock's hour hand is pointing at 10. It's almost 3pm and I have yet to take a bath. My day isn't really bad, but it's not good either. Hayyy... Oh yeah.. I remember. There's still half a bottle of tequilla, full bottle of lambanog and gin left from Kuya's party. Good idea. Okay. I'll just take a bath and get to it. I'll just look for the magic mic and I'm ready to go. Riiggghhhttt. Goodness, the TV has practically turned me into an idiot.

What to do..what to do. I've slept too much already. Eating won't be good. I've done too much eathing and I'm trying to lose my frikking flabs! Enter a chatroom and meet strangers and talk with them about my life? Gawwddd..IRC is sooooo high school. Answer surveys in Friendster? Urgh. I've done enough of that. Get out of the house and go to Town? There's no car!!! I hate commuting and I don't have money. DVD marathon. Not a bad idea. I have lotsa choices: Sex and the City, Meteor Garden (eww..soo over them!), West Wing, Endless Love (huwat?!), The Sopranos.. I'll tire myself just choosing which one to watch. Flood myself with romantic comedies. Oh gawwddd. Not again. I'll just scare myself. Watch Ring 0 or something...

What's another day? Tomorrow, I'm afraid could be a lot like today. But it's a Saturday. I'll go to the gym like I always do. And after that, wait for the day to end and hope that Dad's in the mood to watch a movie. So this is sembreak. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home