Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Upsize Me!

I just love McDonald's Cheeseburger. For some reason, I can't last a week without having one. I don't care what others are saying about McDonald's, there's just something about that burger! So..upsize me!!! Man...maybe all my hardwork in the gym will all go to waste if I continue this. Hehe...

Kathy asked me if I wanna know if I'm hot. I've never really thought of myself as hot..especially with my flabby abs. But that's just me, right? So I said yes. And then she asked me to go to this site where you'd post your picture and then people will rate you. For the past 15 minutes, I've probably rated about a hundred people. I'm just waiting for her picture to appear so I could rate her. I know I said I wanna know if I'm hot or not, but posting my picture in the internet for millions of people to see AND rate, no thanks. It's just not me and besides, I don't want people rating me based on my looks. I'm vain, I know but not to that extent. Who knows? If I'd get below 7, I'd probably be depressed. No thanks. I know it's year 2004, but that's just too much for me I guess. I still don't get that online dating thing, and I don't think I ever will. Maybe I'm still old fashioned in that aspect. That explains why I enjoyed The Notebook so much.

Ahh! I love The Notebook!!! I wanna see it again! First of all, I've read the story (or did I? I'm not sure!) and it's just amazing. That's true love. It's kind of like 50 First Dates, but this one's serious and it seems so real. That kind of story just wanna make you fall in love. And by the way, being the frikking romantic that I am, I do feel like I wanna fall in love after watching the movie. It's one of those movies that I want my kids to see when I become a mother and it's the kind of movie I want to see even when I'm really really really old. The setting's perfect, way back in the 40's. That's really old fashioned romance, plus it was a summer fling kind of thing only it wasn't a fling. It really was love. Hayy. And ohmygod the sceneries! The lake with the ducks, group of birds flying in perfect formation with a man rowing a boat during sunset. Took my breath away. Oh and how can I forget the guy who played Noah, Ryan Gosling. He's just soo handsome and sexy. Sure, he has the long face but he looked so good and his body was just right--not too big but not too thin. The movie was filled with sweet nothings, passionate kissing scenes..hayy. Too put it simply, I want my love story to be like that. I mean, forget about the tragic part of Allie getting sick, but if I do get that kind of sickness, I want my man to be like Noah. Hayyy..

So here I go again, fantasizing about a love story that I wish I would have. But I can't help it!!! It's just me! I wanna watch it again. I'd watch it 3 times, I won't even get tired of it. Hayy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home