Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Freedom...

I'm fragile. I'm hopeless. I'm not perfect. But I am free! - Maria Mena

It's coming around again. These bad days just keep on happening and I want it to stop. I've been feeling really happy just a few weeks ago. At least I was able to spend time with my friends during the weekend. That's always fun.

As of the moment, I'm complaining about my life like I always do. I can relate to that song pretty much. I'm free. Most of the times, I feel the good side. But during crappy times like now, I'm fragile. I'm hopless and I'm not perfect. And I'm really feeling it. Damn... I'm overeating, not going to the gym, staying up late, sleeping more than I should...man oh man. I've been trying to watch Big Fish again so at least I'd feel inspired but for some reason I can't. I borrowed The Notebook, but the copy sucks, instead I watched this "Eurotrip". A typical teenage movie about boys, girls and sex. Had a good laugh, but I'm tired of seeing movies like those.

Speaking of movies. I think I'm finally giving up my dream of being a movie-maker. Maybe it's really not for me or it's just not in the cards. People are telling me to have my life figured out and maybe this dream is better off as just a dream. As much as it pains me to let it go, I think that this is the right thing to do. I've been kidding myself for the last 3 years I guess. Maybe my parents were right all this time. Forget about passion and doing what you love. I'm never going to have that option. Nope. I'm meant to obey my parents like I always did. They're asking me to take my nose ring off. Maybe soon. Once I've had my haircut, I'll probably start another life. A life on the road to "success".

Yes. This is freedom. I'm free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home