Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Make Time Stand Still

Maybe I'm just super lazy but I just want to make time stop. If only there's a button I could easily press to go back in time specifically during my sem break, I would have pressed it Sunday night..and I would have hit pause Saturday night when Abby's friends came. Haha!!! But then again, that's probably the first and last time I'll ever meet him so my crush would last for only about two weeks. After two weeks of fantasizing that I met him for a reason and that he'll call me or he's like my soulmate, I'll snap back to reality and move on. Next!!!

At the beginning of this school year, I promised I would be active in JEMA. But dammit! They're so not organized. They're all rushing for the September 25 thing, planning it just Friday last week. What the hell is that?! Our president has been calling meetings but it ended up to be useless. I just hate it when these things happen. I mean, we had such a long time to prepare but they didn't do anything, didn't inform us of what the fuck to do and now, they're rushing! Arrggghhhh. I hate it!!! Can I say that again? I hate it!!! Worse, a week before that thing we're "preparing" for, they schedule a frikking leadership training! I mean..who in their right state of mind would do that?! Grrr... I don't want to go to that frikking SPOT. First of all, JEMA people are beginning to hit my nerves and I don't wanna act like I'm really glad to be there. Secondly, it'll be tiring and it's gonna be useless, just a waste of time and money. Those people are just trying to find an excuse to go to the beach. Argghh.. So now my problem is for me to find a lame excuse why I shouldn't go...grrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home