Sunday, October 03, 2004

Blast from the Past

Lately, I've been talking to a childhood friend via YM. I've never seen him for years and that Friendster thing served its purpose yet again. Zaza's classmates with him and then he added me in his Friendster. I enjoy surveys so I ended up answering some of his, then realized he was online the same time I was so I sent him a message. Simple as that. Then he asks for my YM ID. Next thing I knew, we were chatting.

I've been doing projects for my org the last couple of nights (causing me terrible eyebags) and he happens to be online all the time. So we chat. It's really weird talking to him through the net given that I knew him when we were little and I don't know him now. But it's fun that he brings up things from the past. Reminiscing the nene and totoy years that passed is really hilarious. I probably looked like an idiot laughing at the screen. So the totoy is now a man and the nene is still..shit a nene? Nahh..I believe I've grown into one astig woman. Can't believe I just said that. He's doing his thing now and I'm doing whatever it is I'm doing and we've crossed paths again. Funny how things like this happen. Wonders of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home