Saturday, October 02, 2004

Sunshine

I cut my hair today. It's now very short. It would take time to get used to but I like it. I like people's reactions. Everyone seemed to like it. They called me brave, crazy, cool, cute. It was all good.

I watched Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, the twisted story of love that I'd watch a thousand times. It's just amazing how Joel and Clementine, two completely different individuals can fall in love. It's wonderful how the movie was made. It was all artsy-fartsy. The idea for the story was so original. I've never encountered anything like it. I like how colorful and how completely out-of-this-world the movie is. While watching it, you might not feel anything but confusion of what the heck was going on, but as it progresses, you are hit by the realization that Joel and Clementine is just plainly meant to be. Memories may be erased and forgotten but the attraction and chemistry two people have for one another cannot.

I feel like I'm Joel and Clementine combined. I can be so repulsive and talkative but at times I can just sit in a bench and quietly mind my own business.

Seeing Eternal makes me wish for so many things. I miss the beach. I wanna go to the beach and get a tan. But it's really cool to go to a beach where it snows. I wish there's snow here in this part of the world. I wanna experience just lying on top of the ice looking at the stars holding hands with Jim Carrey. (Haha! Or whoever my Joel would be). I wish when I'd dye my hair, it would look as good as Clementine's (or better).

It's movies like these that inspire me. Hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home