Saturday, October 02, 2004

Surprise Surprise

Maybe it's the movie, but I'm just feeling calm tonight. I'm really hating Chris right now. Chris as in JEMA's President. He wants me to talk about Resources for the Blind tomorrow for 15 frikking minutes with a powerpoint presentation in front of hundreds of people. He just told it to me a few hours ago while I was watching Eternal. But! I'm calm. I'm doing it so no problem.

Maybe it's Joel, but I'm just feeling calm tonight. I'm really irritated with Zaza right now. I swear, I wouldn't read her journal again. She's like a clone or something, only something's gone terribly wrong with the process of cloning? I dunno. I've tried to ignore it but when I visited her site I just got a LITTLE annoyed. "Average Everyday Sane Psycho Super Goddess." Okay, I know it's Liz Phair's words, but I downloaded the frikking song and I used it first in friendster then, here in my blog. She even wrote "same" psycho which doesn't make sense (given that you use your common sense) and I told her that. I'd expect she'd change the whole thing completely, but no. She corrected it. Though she forgot to correct the title. It's still "same". Her entried are short, so it took me roughly 45 seconds to read her new entries. It's good she's in love with Carlo, whom she denies to be her boyfriend. Duh. Then I stumbled across the "freaking" in her sentence. She used it like the way I use it. For example: This is the best frikking day of my entire life. Again, it's really not my word but she's doing it again. Trying to be me? Or at least...trying to be like me. I don't get it, really. But! I'm calm. No problem.

I haven't been me these past couple of weeks. I'm pigging out!!! No..I'm pigging out. (Calm!) I've been sleeping late, eating a lot and I mean a lot, and not been going to the gym and playing tennis regularly. What the hell happened to me? I've been trying not to eat a lot and avoid all junk, but I went to the grocery and bought junk foods. At this very moment, 1130pm, I'm eating a cake. This is just not me. I should go back to the new old me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home