Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's So NIce To Be Happy!

Happy days are back. I've managed to catch up on Managerial Accounting and one last stretch for tomorrow's midterms. And big thanks to Insaniquarium, I'm officially well... insane.
____________________________________________________________

Thursday, the goddesses, minus Karla had a date. Kathy had her birthday so she decided to treat us all to dinner, hoping it was exclusive for us only. Unfortunately, Teng can't seem to surivive without Eboy, so it was us with Eboy. Eboy's actually starting to hit my nerves. I just dunno what. Teng, too. They're just soo frikking attached that they can't even have their own lives. I know couples have their own world but don't they remember that they have friends too? Gawwdd. Whenever we're with Teng, she brings him along therefore she spends all her time talking to her "bebe", saying their "alabshus" every second. Makes me wanna throw up!

So after everything's "fine", the date was set. Since it was everyone else's sembreak, Kathy and I had to wait til my class is over at 230pm. For the first time in my entire life, I commuted with Kathy to Abby's house. It was fun. Hehe. We spent the whole ride just talking about how irritated we are with Eboy (a.k.a "Ebs") and Teng (a.ka. "Taeng"). Shit..we're sooo mean! Then when we got to Abby's house, we were expecting to see everyone there, but guess who was missing? Urgh. So that's why we had to go all the way to Eastwood to watch a movie. Hmm. ANd so the issue with them were discussed and it was all clear with us. Teng and Eboy are inseperable but Toni pointed out that she can live without him for a single day with us, but there's no possible way to ask Teng to have an all girls day/night out without offending her. Fine. Then we went to Dencio's Libis. Since Teng's house was no more than 5 minutes away, we waited for them. After 2o minutes and our orders have been served, they came only to say that Ebs was in a diet and he can't eat. What the fuck was that?! Urgh. But of course, he ate...so little and he was even pissed we were forcing him to break his diet! I mean...if that was the case, he shouldn't have come! He knew perfectly well Kathy was taking us all out to dinner. And the whole time they were there, they were all "Sexy yang bebe ko..." Gawwdd. *puke* And after dinner, was the movie. So as we were going out of Dencio's, they said they can't make it to the movie. Huwaattt?! We came all the way to Libis just to eat with them?! Talk about eat and run. Really annoying. Good thing "White Chicks" was hilarious.
_____________________________________________________________


Tita Dely's burial was really tiring. I stayed there for the "lamay" Friday and Saturday was the burial. When I got home, I was totally knocked out. I still can't believe that my relatives on that side of the family have so much issues. Gawwwdd. Backstabbing, jealousy and all sorts of shit. Damn...
_____________________________________________________________

Sunday was Tito Mat's first (and probably only) child. I get to see some of my relatives whom we are "at peace" with. So it was fun. Then after that, we got home for the Sarmy Army reunion. Lolo and Lola has come back from the States and of course, it's a rule that we have a gathering. As always, my cousins and I exchanged our ever so corny jokes and we watched a movie, "Trainspotting." Talk about living your own life. Hahahaha!!! Well I maybe a little guidance would be great. The Pink Table Federation had another one of those sound trips we love so much. Emilky played the guitar and as usual, we were all impressed. Denden who is slowly beginning to be someone we don't want her to be, is learning to play the guitar. E.J., the genuis in the family played the piano like hell. He was so good that he inspired me to learn "A Thousand Miles." Before they came actually, I started to play again, practicing the boring "Fur Elise" but since it's so easy to play, what the hell! Haha. (So now, I'm sure the people here at home are tired of hearing me play A Thousand Miles...well..I'm still trying to perfect it..Haha!) So it was another great weekend for me. It was a long weekend actually. I didn't have class Monday. Ahh..
____________________________________________________________

Today was another happy day for me. He's starting to look cute again. Haha! For some strange reason, I guess I'm having a crush on him again. He even texted me Monday night cos he missed "That 70's Show". I saw his message 2 hours after he sent it. So when I replied, he was already asleep. Sorry! Haha. And tonight, we'll be watching the season finale of "The Practice". Yes. We have a lot of things in common. And in school, he tried talking to me. My gawwdd. What's up with me and talking with my crushes?! I mean, when they're around, I get tongue tied or something. It's like they always have to be the first one to talk to me!! Urgh. Then after class, he said I should remind him to watch "The Practice". And then on the way to where my carpoolmate parked his car, I saw him again. And the thing with me is I'm such a snob I guess I don't say my goodbye's. Urgh. But this time, before we parted ways, he really said "Edel." *lingon* "Bye." Haha.. That made my day!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Catarina Gomes said...

Hello!
Sorry to boring you but I saw that you like Keane in your profile, so you could see keanefans.blogspot.com is starting but it will be good ( I Hope) Thank U!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home