Monday, October 11, 2004

"Love Is The Answer"

Today's a good day. The issue about my frikking nose ring was raised once more by my parents of course, but my reply to all of it was simply: "Kanya-kanyang trip yan.." I'm sure they'll never understand. But, they love me, I love them..it'd be fine. It just gets sooo fucking annoying.

It's cool reading other people's blogs. Then I realized that there's a whole world out there. Most of the time, I'm just a selfish biatch minding my own business but I'm forgetting the rest of the world. That's just bad, don't you think? I mean, I just overate (again!) and I'm still craving for cheeseburger (Now, I really understand why Richie Rich has his own McDonald's) and I haven't given a thought about the millions of people who are starving to death. Hayy...

I've been thinking about this song for weeks. Finally Zaza got the answer..and "love is the answer" nga talaga.. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home