Saturday, October 09, 2004

Earthquake!

This is one boring night. I've spent about 3 hours already just surfing the net and chatting with Sugar. We're both bored to death and we doodled our way to the mental hospital. And my head hurts!

HOLY SHIT?! EARTHQUAKE!!! I swear..I was just watching Incubus' Warning video..and I felt the world shake for about 10 seconds!!! That was freaky! Home alone..watching that video. Well..in the video, there's this girl who knows that the world will end at exactly 1024. The video's kinda dark..and it really captured what they're trying to say. So okay..here I was watching the video I just downloaded from iMesh. I thought I was just grooving with the beat of the music, but nooo...the computer started to join in and I knew something was up. Then I saw the whole room shake. I thought the world was gonna end! Haha. Too much TV really is bad for anyone. Haha!

At least that spiced things up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home