Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Chances chances..

Man.. talk about once in a lifetime chance. My friend once again offered me to do this VTR for Globe. Wow. Cool. GLOBE. I mean I know it's not yet sure that I'll be picked but hey, it's worth to try. They're looking for "sexy and talented" girls. Hah!!! Who would have thought?! Well well well! That's something new. So I said I'd give it a try. She told me to prepare a song and a dance and I should make it sexy. Damn. I don't dance..and I don't do sexy dances! Not in a million years! Gawwdd.. So she told me to do a hiphop song. Hiphop?! What the hell do I know about hiphop?! I asked for suggestions then she said Beyonce, Black Eyes Peas..blah. So ok..MAYBE I could do Beyonce. Then I felt a rush of excitement. I'm really doing this! I even practiced that Beyonce dance I saw her teach in Oprah. The feeling of excitement and nervousness came to me and it was cool. At least..something new, right?

I spent my day just trying to think what song to sing. Crazy In Love seems easy..but the dance?! Oh god.. I can't even imagine myself doing the bootylicious dance. The whole time I was thinking that I can't do it. But that's money if ever...and yeah..fame. Fame and fortune was at stake. But I wasn't expecting. I was just hoping.

After a day of contemplating... I realized I can't do hiphop. So I texted her and told her if it's okay that I'd do a Natalie Imbruglia song instead...it's more.."me." Then she said it was no problem. Ok. Problem!!! I didn't have a minus one or multiplex of a Natalie song! Damn. What the hell was I to do?

By the time I got home, for some strange reason, I felt sick. Headache to the max and I mean max! I dunno what happened. But I knew I was getting sick. I feel my throat sore and that's not a very good sign. Shit..how was I gonna sing?! Together with the earthquake that evening..it was like the whole world is against me.

In the end, I wasn't up the next morning to for the VTR. My head was aching and I had a sore throat. It kinda pissed me off because my friend texted me that morning if I was ready and she was really excited but all I could tell her I was that I was sick and I won't make it to the VTR. DAMN! Well...life's a bitch..but I'm not complaining.. I just wanna know..once again..WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home