Friday, October 08, 2004

The Net

I'm always online. Why is that?! Do I not get tired of checking my mail everyday even if there's nothing new? Do I not get sick of answering frikking surveys in Friendster?! Do I get anything from signing my high school class's gbook?! Do I even have a life?!

I'm a bum and that's the only answer to that. Well..I am getting tired of Friendster. I don't really like talking on the phone plus, we don't have a three-way. Through YM, I get to chat with as much as 5 people all at the same time, plus I get to surf the net, listen and download music. I keep in touch with my friends through YM. I even get closer with my cousins via the net! Ahh..the wonders of internet!

But sometimes it's really grossing me out. Why do people think they can find romance in here?! Urgh. I know it's the year 2004, but heller!!! Eww... Sure, it's flattering to be "hit-on" through the net, people finding you attractive and shit..but..HELLER!!! Eww.. Or! I'm just not open to that yet. But..will I ever be open to that? Nu-uh. I don't think so. Hmm..so what about flirting in the net? Haha..it worked for Eboy and Teng! Haha..that's different though.

But other than that..I'm loving the net. Makes everything easier. Research, communication..one click and you're done. And I'm done for tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home