Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tired...

Studying Accounting really sucks. I needed a break and so tada! I can't study in my room because I fall asleep everytime! I can't study in the TV room, obviously because of the TV. At least here in the den, I can. DSL has just been istalled and I can stay online all night long. Yey! As if. I'm just enjoying downloading songs. Finally it doesn't take hours to complete a 3-minute song.

I'm tired and my body's really itchy. I dunno what the hell I ate. I've been having this allergy for 5 days now. Urgh... I've been taking medicine but it doesn't seem to work! Grrr...

Wala lang talaga akong magawa. Napapagod na akong pag-aralan ang pesteng daloy ng pera sa isang negosyo. Nakakapikon na. Ang kati kati pa! Bakit ba ganito?! Talagang naaasar na ako. AYOKO NA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home